Cebu Island of the Philippines, located in the southeastern part of Visayas. This place is nicknamed “Queen City of the South”, with beautiful and amazing nature of the island.
Cebu Island is not only famous for its beautiful marine attractions of the Philippines, but also distinguished by its atmosphere of cultural diversity between Western and Eastern culture, including the city and countryside that go well together. There is also the unity of history, culture and modernity in one place. All of this makes Cebu become a popular tourist destination for tourists from all over the world.
What are the best things to do in Cebu Island?
- The first thing you can’t miss is swimming at the beach or explore coral reef by snorkeling or scuba diving.
- Diving closely with whale sharks at Oslob. This activity is one of the Island’s highlights.
- Explore the sights of Colon Street, the oldest street in the Philippines, in Cebu City. You will find well preserved Spanish-style buildings and architecture.
- If you like the excitement and want to get yourself adrenaline, you have to ride the Edge Coaster, with a height of 130 meters above the ground or go walking on the Skywalker. Both of these adventures are at the Sky Adventure of Crown Regency Cebu Hotel.
- Change the eating environment by buffet dinner cruise among the emerald green river of Loboc river cruise, which you will meet abundant nature scenery along the water.
- Visit the wonderfully beautiful blue waterfall at Kawasan Falls. To be amazed by the beauty of nature creation. Because of the amount of freshwater flowing into seawater and with the physical characteristics of limestone, so the water of this fall is blue. Tourists can go to swim in the waterfalls or taking a bamboo raft ride as well.
- Walking to admire the splendor of the baroque-rococo church of Dalaguete which is beautiful and exquisite both inside and outside.
- To experience new things, you can try to do archery at Archery Asia. Although you have never played it before or do not know how to play, there will be coaches for you. Try it, I guarantee you will like it.
All of these are just one part of Cebu’s tourist activities which are diverse and perfect, more than just diving. For this reason, it is not surprising that there are many tourists visiting Cebu.