Universal Studio Singapore is an amusement park with rides, shows and attractions based on blockbuster movies and television series from Universal Studio.
Ticket for rides
- Universal Studio Singapore Day pass is an all-day pass which can be brought online or at the entrance. Adult (13 – 59 years old) ticket prices are SG$ 74, children (4 – 12 years old) ticket prices are SG$ 54, elderly (60 years or older) ticket prices are SG$ 36 and for the children with 3 years old or under are free.
- Universal Express ticker and Universal Express Unlimited ticket are tickets that let you queue up faster. They suit for the weekend when the park promises to be crowded. 1 ticket of Universal Express pass can be used once for each ride with SG$ 30 extras, while Universal Express Unlimited is unlimited for every ride and the price starts with SG$ 60 extras.
Getting to Universal Studio Singapore
- Take MRT purple to Harbourfront station. Next take the train to across the island and get to Waterfront station. Then it is the amusement park.
Universal Studio Singapore separated the area into 7 zones.
1. Hollywood zone is the first zone from the entrance and it accompanied by several restaurants and varieties of souvenir shops of Universal Studio.
2. New York is decorated similarly to a massive city and it is modern because of the lights. Especially, there are full of fancy things at the night time.
3. Sci-Fi City is themed after the future world. Rides in this zone consist of adventure themes such as TRANSFORMERS The Ride 3D, Accelerator and Battlestar Galactica.
4. Ancient Egypt is Egyptian city theme that provides the feeling of being an explorer in the ancient tomb of Egyptian. The popular rides in this zone are Revenge of the Mummy, and Treasure Hunters
5. The Lost World is divided into two themed regions, Jurassic Park and Water world. An example of the rides is Amber Rock Climb. There is an arena stadium for a live show performance with stuntman.
6. Far Far Away is themed after the famous animations of Universal Studio such as Shrek and Princess Fiona. Puss in Boots’ Giant Journey is the highlight.
7. Madagascar simulates the animation called Madagascar. The zone has Madagascar: A Crate Adventure that is to sail in the island.